Using The Sony Xperia S Multi Auto-Focus Function
The Xperia S’ camera can do all kinds of ace stuff to help you pull off impressive photographs. One of those things is multiple focus, and this is how you use it.
- Open the camera app by either pressing the shutter button from the lock screen or manually opening it from the app menu.
- In the top left hand corner you’ll see a little icon telling you what mode the camera is in. Tap that and a list of options will fill the screen.
- Put the camera into normal mode.
- From there you can choose your focus mode by pressing the menu key and selecting multi auto focus.
- This will bring up 5 little squares on the screen, each denoting a point that is being focused on.
- Half press the shutter button to focus and hold it down fully capture what it is you’re snapping!