How To Use Air Gesture On The Samsung Galaxy S4
With Air Gesture you can feel like a Jedi whilst using your Samsung Galaxy S4. Using its clever sensors you can scroll through the gallery and documents without even touching the screen, how cool is that? To set this up:
- Press the Power button and swipe the screen to unlock.
- Tap Apps and then Settings.
- Tap My Device and then Motions and Gestures.
- Move the slider next to Air Gesture to the on position.
- Tap Air Gesture and turn on the gestures you wish to use.
- Press the Home button.
- Tap Apps and then Gallery.
- Open Images.
- Open the image you wish to start on.
- Swipe left or right to move left or right.